1. Who lost $8,000 in the movie "It's a Wonderful Life"?
Answer: Uncle Billy
2. In the 1994 movie "The Santa Claus," which actor starred as the substitute Santa Claus?
Answer: Tim Allen
3. In what city did "Miracle on 34th Street" take place?
Answer: New York
4. Which actor did NOT star in the 1954 movie "White Christmas"?
Answer: Fred Astaire
5. "Christmas with the Kranks" (2004) is the movie based on the 2001 novel entitled Skipping Christmas. Which popular author wrote the book?
Answer: John Grisham
And the Winners are...
Miles Hale, 1968 Phillips University Alumnus of Belton, MO,
Nancy DeArman of Tucson, AZ.
A special prize is on the way!
Thanks to everyone that participated.
Watch for the next trivia contest in your inbox on January 15th, 2020.